- The Heritage Center Food Pantry for its monthly distribution of food items to county residents in need.
- Nelson County Community Development Foundation for emergency home repairs for elderly and disabled residents.
- CASA of Central Virginia for recruitment of volunteers as Court Appointed Special Advocates for abused and neglected children.
- Unity in Community for residents needing help paying for rent, utility bills, medical fees, and household and personal items.
- American Red Cross of Central Virginia to cover the cost of two blood drives in Nelson County.
- Girl Scouts of Virginia Skyline to support scouting activities reconfigured to meet Covid-19 safety precautions.
“There is no question that the current pandemic has placed more pressure on local nonprofits to help our Nelson County neighbors in need,” said NCCF president Peggy Whitehead. “Thanks to generous donations to NCCF, we can continue our grant-making to these organizations.”